Adroit Global Network Discussion Forum
Welcome to Adroit Global Network Forum.
Please Register to Post Your Opinion and Reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Adroit Global Network Forum.
Please Register to Post Your Opinion and Reply
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making the forum just like our home

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making the forum just like our home Empty Making the forum just like our home Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Eeliang_87

Eeliang_87

I think we should have a section for the staff to write about the internal affairs. We can write about our own weaknesses and way to improve in this section as well.

Actually, this forum is a place for us to write either formal or in-formal topic.

2Making the forum just like our home Empty Re: Making the forum just like our home Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 am

Stahn

Stahn

Yes, we do have a section for that.
Adroit Global Network Discussion Forum » General » Internal / Staff Section

This section can be only accessed by staffs.
Administrator will authorizes the right to access if you are one of the staffs.
You can write any informal posts or starts a topic as you intended.
You can also start a topic regarding what you mentioned.

Last edited by Stahn on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Making the forum just like our home Empty Re: Making the forum just like our home Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 pm

Katherine Ting

Yes, Ee Liang, not only can you talk about your weaknesses, you can also tell us your strengths too. I will be most happy to listen Smile

4Making the forum just like our home Empty Re: Making the forum just like our home Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Eeliang_87

Eeliang_87

Katherine Ting wrote:Yes, Ee Liang, not only can you talk about your weaknesses, you can also tell us your strengths too. I will be most happy to listen Smile

Ya, right. Very Happy

5Making the forum just like our home Empty Re: Making the forum just like our home Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 am

Eeliang_87

Eeliang_87

Why the forum is so inactive these few days ? Shocked

6Making the forum just like our home Empty Re: Making the forum just like our home Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Chin Ann

Chin Ann
Supports

Cause everybody are busy with their works...
but soon this forum will be filled up with more people cause we start make this forum to public already...
Very Happy

http://www.adroitforum.com

7Making the forum just like our home Empty Re: Making the forum just like our home Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Gabriel

Gabriel

I wish the forum and our company will grow big and strong.
Just like the mustard seen ,which is the smallest seed u plant and became the largest plant in the garden, all it need is sunshine, water, and some manure. But our forum and company need our effort, talent, and hard working to make it strong !! so my dear colleague , we just do our BEST !! cheers

https://adroitforums.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum